Outlines

Outline for Assignment 2

1. Goal

Telling my audience how and from where do restaurants buy their food. ( Food distribution of the restaurants)

2. Audience

People who are curious about the structure of restaurants’ food and drink distribution.

3. Core information

Food distribution depends on each restaurants, so I will focus on one restaurant. This time I researched about Domino’s pizza because I am working at Domino’s.

4. Detailed outline

Title

Domino’s Food Distribution System in British Columbia

Introduction

Hook my audience and tell them why I am explaining food distribution.

1st paragraoph

Explaining what exactly I am going to talk about and which restaurants I will focus on.

2nd paragraph

Telling audience the basic food distribution of restaurants, and compare to Domino’s pizzas’ food inventory circle.

3rd paragraph

Continue explaining Domino’d food distribution and goes deeper than the paragraph 2.

Conclusion

Describe my opinion that why Domino’s food distribution is fun and better that the other restaurants, and the importance of people knowing food system at restaurants.

Where are photos going to be placed?

I will paste the photos in first or last paragraph, or between paragraphs. Also, I will try to place the photos in order to make my audience easily understand the structure of the food circle at Domino’s.

Outline for Assignment 3 ( Storyboard )

1. Goals

Telling my audience that as of Sep 13,2021 people in BC, who want to use restaurants, required to proof their vaccine passport.

2. Audience

People who live in Canada especially living in British Columbia.

3. Core information

There are places where proof of vaccine is not required such as groceries, hotels, and fast foods. I will ask my friends about this.

4. Detailed Outline

Narration

Telling my audience what I am going to talk about.

Sound

Before I explained my topic, I will put music. I am planning to gather music from website, and find a nice one which suite my topic.

Interview

I will interview my friends about vaccine passport.

Prepared interview question

What do you think about BC vaccine passport?

What do you think about people can use fast food without showing vaccine passport?

Are you agree or disagree?

Outline for assignment 4

1. Goal
    COVID is affecting a lot of restaurants in town. Restaurants had to do an extra work to prevent COVID. I will pursue the problems which restaurants faced because of COVID.
  2. Audience
    People who work restaurants or related field.
    People who use restaurants often.
  3. Where are you going to gather the information from?
    I am going to use BC government and World Health Organization website because they write about what strategies they practiced for restaurants to stop spreading COVID. These information, which mentioned in the website, is useful for me to make interview questions. Also, I will go my work place to gather the information.
  4. Who are you going to interview?
    I’m working at fast food restaurant, so I am going to interview my manager and co-worker.

Media log

First video

In-00:00:58

Out-00:01:13

Second video

In-00:01:16

Out-00:01:35

Last video

In-00:02:00

Out-00:02:29