Fast food

There are tons of fast restaurants in Kamloops. McDonalds, Wendy’s, KFC, AW…….. I can’t even write them here. Fast foods are unhealthy, but who doesn’t like them. It ‘s hard for me to say the best fast food in town because there are too much options, but I really like to eat pizza. …

This time I focused on pizza stores in town and the most popular pizza store in Kamloops is DOMINOS PIZZA. Yes, my work place.

There are a few pizza stores in town: domino’s pizza, pizza hut, papajohn’s, kami pizza, and a bunch of other stores. But why is Domino the best pizza store? when I think about accessibility, cost, taste, and service Domino took the first place. I shoot a video which usually people can’t see and ask manager a question.

🚘ACCESSIBILITY🚘

5/5 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Domino has 3 stores in Kamloops; Sahali, North shore, and Valleyview. So If you are living in Kamloops, you don’t have to worry about the locations domino is always near by you. Each store has a huge parking space, and they do delivery. If you are lazy or just don’t want to even walk, drivers bring your food at your door. Domino open 11pm-2am (4am weekend only)

πŸ’°COSTπŸ’°

5/5 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Average cost per person: 8$

Domino pizza is very reasonable or pizza doesn’t cost much because people usually share it. Domino has many kinds of coupon this attracts a lot of customers.

🍴TASTE🍴

3/5 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†

Taste really depends on employees. I recommend you not order food when store is busy because you will get low quality food. Employees make pizza every time after they got orders, and if they are inexperienced it cannot be guaranteed that you will serve the best pizza. They are trying to do their best but orders always exceed their capacity.

πŸ•΄SERVICE πŸ•΄

4/5 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†

People who work North shore shows me the best work, but Sahali store’s service is not what I want to experience. I usually use Sahali store because I live near there and I have never seen employees’ smile maybe they just focus on their work…bad it’ s kind of sad that’s why I scored 4 out 5.

CUSTOMER OPINIONπŸ—£

Manik he’s from India. He goes domino once a week. I asked hime why do you only go to domino? He said that domino is flexible. He is a person who usually place complicated order, but domino always get deal with his order. That’s why he loves domino. Also there is coupon for walk-in and he can get 2 pizza at 8$. This is another reason that why he only goes domino.

πŸ”₯Hidden Tip πŸ”₯

When you order pizza make sure you order from domino’s app. When you earn a lot of points, you will get ⚑️FREE PIZZA⚑️

VIDEOπŸ“Ή

Fast food restaurants have a lot of rivals, they make a lot of strategies to survive. Each of them has its own pros and cons, but fast food is always handy and people can easily enjoy food. Domino’s pizza is open 17 hours a day, and there are no such restaurants which open almost 20 hours a day in Kamloops. They help you when you get hungry at midnight.